Website Achieve TMS
Here at Achieve TMS Centers our goal is to put our patients at the center of our care. We are a psychiatric medical treatment facility that specializes in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) for the treatment of mental disorders.
TMS is an innovative approach for treating neurological and psychiatric disorders. It is a non-invasive form of brain stimulation that uses an MRI type coil to send magnetic pulses to improve neuronal connectivity and brain function. In Europe, TMS is approved for treatment of autism, bipolar disorder, PTSD, addiction, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and many other conditions.
We are looking for motivated and compassionate individuals who have a background in psychology, neuroscience, and/or other biological sciences.
If you are a Pre-PA, Licensed Psychiatric Technician, LVN, or EMT student, this is a great opportunity to receive paid clinical hours, as you will be treating patients daily.
The TMS Technician is directly responsible for providing patient care utilizing this breakthrough treatment modality. This technician will be trained to administer in-office therapeutic treatments utilizing the Brainsway system under the direction of our treating physician. Their primary responsibility will be to administer and manage specific clinical services to our patients.
Essential Functions (Include but not limited to):
- Monitor patients for medical symptoms while receiving treatment.
- Provide medical interventions in an emergency situation.
- Explain and administer treatments to patients.
- Perform equipment positioning for TMS treatment sessions.
- Address any patient discomfort.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Follow established treatment and office procedures.
- Communicate effectively with Senior Development Director and Physician.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy regarding all treatments.
Soft Marketing Skills:
- Track and notate provider contacts and communication in HubSpot
- Create and update provider databases
- Call psychologists/therapists to invite to in services using pre-approved scripts/bullet points.
- Assist with inservice events as requested
- Ethical Conduct.
- Communications Proficiency.
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels of the organization and with minimum supervision
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Professional appearance
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, neuroscience, and/or biological sciences preferred.
- The job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position.
- Preferred: EMT, LVN, or Pre-PA
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time or part-time position, depending on location and number of patients. This position regularly requires long hours and some weekend work.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org