Website Achieve TMS
Achieve TMS is rapidly growing company offering a groundbreaking treatment for Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) in the cutting-edge field of interventional psychiatry. We are seeking a highly-motivated individual to join our team as the Director of Community Education, Outreach & Engagement in our newest region in Los Angeles and Ventura Counties.
The Director of Community Education, Outreach & Engagement is responsible for implementing effective sales, marketing & communication strategies to promote the growth, overall community awareness and future expansion of Achieve TMS centers in the LA/Ventura region.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Engage and expand referral relationships with behavioral health providers in the community.
- Comfortably and confidently present clinical data to physicians and behavioral health providers.
- Develop effective territory call plan to engage healthcare professionals and drive sales results.
- Work closely with internal physicians, technicians, and staff to develop and execute marketing strategies.
- Market Achieve TMS to medical facilities and medical professionals through ongoing events, physician presentations, physician in-services, personal marketing visits, email campaigns, and direct mail. Follow up regularly to ensure satisfaction with services from referral sources.
- Collaborate with local mental health organizations to educate the patient community on TMS.
- Manage and track local web activity, advertising, marketing, referral and patient contacts through CRM/marketing automation system.
- Job entails various administrative tasks including but not limited to answering phone calls, making follow up calls, mailings, setting up appointments, setting up for promotional events, delivering marketing materials, etc
- Communicate positively and effectively with team members, physicians, media, community contacts, and referral sources.
- The position requires travel within the territory. Candidates will be expected to travel to new locations throughout the greater Los Angeles area as Achieve TMS expands.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of three years of direct medical sales experience; psychiatry experience preferred
- Ability to understand and present scientific and clinical data to physicians and other providers
- Familiar with social media marketing and promotion.
- Displays high ethical standards and conduct.
- Strong leadership skills and comfortable taking initiative and working independently.
- Collaborate with all levels of the Achieve TMS organization, including physicians, techs, and office staff
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Apple products.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work well as a team member.
- The job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS:
This is a full-time position requiring a minimum of 40 hours per week. Promotional events may require early morning, evening and/or weekend hours. Community Education must be flexible and be willing to work as needed. Valid driver’s license and ability to travel within territory
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Los Angeles/Ventura Counties
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3 years direct sales/marketing experience required; psychiatry experience preferred
Language: Must speak and write English proficiently
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com