Achieve TMS is rapidly growing company offering a groundbreaking and highly effective treatment for Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) in the cutting-edge field of interventional psychiatry. We are seeking a highly-motivated individual to join our team as the Director of Community Education in our newest region in the Inland Empire.
The Director of Community Education is responsible for implementing effective sales, marketing & communication strategies to promote the growth, overall community awareness and future expansion of Achieve TMS centers in the Inland Empire.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Engage and expand referral relationships with behavioral health providers in the community
- Comfortably and confidently present clinical data to physicians and behavioral health providers
- Develop effective territory call plan to engage healthcare professionals and drive sales results
- Work closely with internal physicians, technicians, and staff to develop and execute marketing strategies
- Market Achieve TMS to medical facilities and medical professionals through ongoing events, physician presentations, physician in-services, personal marketing visits, email campaigns, and direct mail. Follow up regularly to ensure satisfaction with services from referral sources.
- Collaborate with local mental health organizations to educate the patient community on TMS
- Manage and track local web activity, advertising, marketing, referral and patient contacts through CRM/marketing automation system.
- Job entails various administrative tasks including but not limited to answering phone calls, making follow up calls, mailings, setting up appointments, setting up for promotional events, delivering marketing materials, etc.
- Communicate positively and effectively with team members, physicians, media, community contacts, and referral sources.
- The position requires travel within the territory. Candidates will be expected to travel to new locations throughout the Inland Empire as Achieve TMS expands.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of three years of direct medical sales experience; psychiatry experience preferred
- Ability to understand and present scientific and clinical data to physicians and other providers
- Familiar with social media marketing and promotion.
- Displays high ethical standards and conduct.
- Strong leadership skills and comfortable taking initiative and working independently.
- Collaborate with all levels of the Achieve TMS organization, including physicians, techs, and office staff
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Apple products.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work well as a team member.
- The job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS
This is a full-time position requiring a minimum of 40 hours per week. Promotional events may require early morning, evening and/or weekend hours. Community Education must be flexible and be willing to work as needed. Valid driver’s license and ability to travel within territory
- Inland Empire
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years direct sales/marketing experience required; psychiatry experience preferred
- Must speak and write English proficiently
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com