Website Achieve TMS
The Director of Community Education is responsible for implementing effective marketing, sales & communication strategies to promote the growth, overall community awareness and future expansion of Achieve TMS centers in the greater Portland area. The Director of Community Education collaborates with other team members to develop and execute marketing, media, promotional & communication plans, establishes and maintains on-going relationships with referral sources, and conducts regular community relations activities including event planning.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop effective marketing and promotional materials and presentations
- Develop, enhance and manage local Achieve TMS advertising designed to achieve maximum exposure and impact.
- Plan and organize on-going promotional events to showcase Achieve TMS to both the medical community and to the general public.
- Market Achieve TMS to medical facilities and medical professionals through on-going events, physician presentations, physician in-services, personal marketing visits, e mail campaigns, and direct mail. Follow up regularly to ensure satisfaction with services from referral sources.
- Manage and track local web activity, advertising, marketing, referral and patient contacts through CRM/marketing automation system.
- Job entails various administrative tasks including but not limited to answering phone calls, making follow up calls, mailings, setting up appointments, setting up for promotional events, delivering marketing materials, etc.
- Communicate positively and effectively with team members, physicians, media, community contacts, and referral sources.
- The position requires some travel once new sites are created so the marketing specialist must be willing to travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, and/or communications.
- Experience with event planning and comfortable with public speaking.
- Familiar with social media marketing and promotion.
- Displays high ethical standards and conduct.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and comfortable taking initiative and working independently.
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Apple products.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work well as a team member.
- The job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS:
This is a Full-time position requiring a minimum of 40 hours per week. Promotional events may require early morning, evening and/or weekend hours. Marketing specialist must be must be extremely flexible and be willing to work as needed.
Job Location: Portland, OR
Required Education: Bachelors Degree
Required Experience: 3 Years of sales and marketing
Required Language: Must speak and write English proficiently
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org