- This event has passed.
10th Annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference
August 15 @ 8:00 am - August 18 @ 3:00 pm
Integrative Medicine for Mental Health (IMMH) invites you to the 10th Annual IMMH Conference in San Diego, at the beautiful Hilton San Diego Bayfront! This four-day international conference will give practitioners a holistic approach to successfully diagnose and treat underlying issues contributing to the manifestations of neurological, behavioral, and psychiatric disorders.
Early bird registration rates end June 30!
IMMH CLINICIAN REGISTRY
Attendance at this conference qualifies you to join the Integrative Medicine for Mental Health (IMMH) Clinician Registry, making you accessible to potential patients. Each entry in the United States is searchable by zip code, listed by country outside of the United States, and provides the medical professional’s specialty and contact information. In keeping with the integrative approach, the registry includes all professionals who have attended an IMMH conference and completed the IMMH registry application. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an amazing resource! Find out more about the IMMH Clinician Registry at IMMH.org.
CONFERENCE TOPICS INCLUDE
• Solving the Brain Puzzle: Recovery Potential for Neurodegenerative Disorders
• It’s Not All In Their Heads: Treating the Gut-Brain-Immune Triad
• Brains on Fire: An Integrative Approach to Healing Childhood PANS/PANDAS
• Integrative Therapies for Suicide Prevention
• Reversal of Cognitive Decline: The Science, The Tools, and the Transformation
• GABA for Anxiety, ADHD, Autism, Insomnia, and Addiction
• Concussion Rescue: A Comprehensive Approach to Traumatic Brain Injury
• Neuropsychiatric Aspects of Lyme Disease and Associated Co-Infections
• Non-Pharmacological Treatments for Chronic Pain
• The Integrative Treatment of ADHD
• Bioidentical Hormone Replacement for Mood and Cognition
• New Frontiers in Mental Health: CBD and Beyond
The Hilton San Diego Bayfront is located in downtown San Diego, right on the bay! Many of San Diego’s most exciting attractions are within walking distance of the hotel including the vibrant Gaslamp Quarter, home to fabulous shopping, dining, and nightlife. Expansive windows overlooking San Diego Bay and downtown make the guest rooms an inviting base during your stay. Amenities include WiFi, comfortable Hilton Serenity beds, and HDTVs. Upgrade to a spacious suite for a separate living area and upgraded amenities. This hotel boasts a fabulous spa, heated saltwater bayside pool, fitness center, six dining venues, and a beautiful outdoor space, which will be the site of this year’s Meet & Greet Reception!
To book a room in our block at the discounted rate, visit the Venue page of the conference web site. The room block expires July 23, but we will probably sell out before that date.
REGISTER BY JUNE 30 AND SAVE $115!